Business Course: Viking Mobile Marketing Pack
Mobile Marketing Trends You Need to Know About :
– Mobile usage now represents 65% of all digital media time.
– As of 2016 mobile traffic makes up over 56% of all internet traffic to leading US websites.
– In response to this, 68% of businesses now have a mobile marketing strategy.
– By 2019, mobile advertising will represent 72% of all US digital ad spending.
– According to Google, 61% of users probably won’t return to a mobile site they had trouble with and 40% of them will go to your competitors.
– 83% of consumers say a seamless experience on all their devices is very important while 57% insist they won’t recommend businesses with a poorly designed mobile site.
– And that’s all just pertaining to websites. Email mobile trends are even more eye-opening. Roughly 80% of consumers read their emails on a mobile device and a shocking 70% say they delete emails immediately if they don’t look good on a mobile device!
How to Leverage these Trends in Four Easy Steps :
(Pay close attention to Step 4)
Step 1: Get your web properties mobile friendly.
Step 2: Harness multiple forms and channels of mobile traffic.
Step 3: Make special use of that mobile traffic when it arrives.
Step 4: Implement these steps quickly and easily by grabbing our groundbreaking Viking Mobile Marketing eBook!
This pack has more details!
This pack contains audio, ebook, report and videos!