cPanel: My WHM Tutorials
Are you only using a tiny fraction of your web hosting powers?
“Give Me Just One Hour and I’ll Show You Things You Never Knew You Could Do with Your Website Hosting!”
On the page below, you’ll find the fastest and easiest way to learn all the tools, resources, and functions that Web Host Manager can offer you and your online business… guaranteed!
It can be tough trying to make money with an online business. I get that.
So the last thing you want to do is FAIL to get the kind of web hosting you need to be successful.
Here’s the problem. Many new internet marketers get the most basic, stripped down web hosting possible… just to save a few pennies. In other words… they go with simple add-on domain name hosting when first signing up for hosting.
But there’s a BIG problem. By doing this you’re setting yourself up for technical issues in the future.
Not only that, but you’re getting only a tiny FRACTION of the powerful tools, resources, and functionality available to you.
That’s why anyone with a website NEEDS to have a hosting account that comes with cPanel and also something called Web Hosting Manager (WHM).
Cpanel is the name for the hosting control panel for customers or clients of yours or your resellers. Web Hosting Manager is the control panel for you and your clients who also host other clients’ websites.
Either way… Web Host Manager is literally the control center of your hosting account.
What Your Web Host Manager (WHM) Can Do… Without a doubt, using Web Host Manager makes it easier, more effective, and more efficient to manage your hosting accounts from one place!
With Web Hosting Manager…
– You can create, delete, suspend, and manage multiple domains on your account.
– You can manage and monitor bandwidth and disk space usage,
– You can check and change all aspects of DNS from parking a domain to adding a DNS zone.
– You can configure customers’ support requests through cPanel.
– You can check server information and status.
– You can create your own default page when you create a new account.
– You can customize your hosting and control panel with extensive branding.
– You can change your client domain names and user names.
– You can hop from each cPanel on your account and access/change anything that does not require SQL access.
– You can install and maintain software and check systems
– You can create your own custom web hosting packages.
– Manage SSL certificates, from generating new certificates to installing them.
– Install and uninstall FrontPage™ extensions for your Microsoft™ customers.