Audio Courses: Memory Help Package
Just What is Your Memory?
Do you use the word memory without really understanding what your memory is? Your memory is a complex system that can really dictate your day to day behavior. Let’s take a look at just what your memory is in more detail.
When it comes to the definition of memory, there are various contexts that it can be used in including:
- A process of how your brain stores and remembers information
- Something that is remembered from your past
- Theremembering of a deceased person as ‘in memory of’
- The length of time a person or event is remembered
- The part of a computer where data is stored and retrieved
To get a little technical for a minute, your memory has 3 stages; encoding, storage, and retrieval.
The encoding process is the first stage and this is where you absorb information. The storage process is where your memory creates a permanent record of the information. The retrieval process is the act of you remembering or retrieving the stored information.
One common complaint that most people find is that they start to forgetthings, especially as they get older. This is known as forgetfulness or amnesia.
When it comes to the actual process of remembering you go through 3 stages; sensory memory, short term memory, and long term memory.
Your sensory memory identifies and holds information for just a few seconds. When you look at something for just a second and can still remember details, this is your sensory memory in action.
In this ‘ Memory Help ‘ package, you will find the following topics :
– Your short term memory.pdf
– Your lifestyle affects your memory.pdf
– Training and improving your memory.pdf
– Memory problem.pdf
– Just what is your memory.pdf
– How to workout your memory.pdf
– Food and your memory.pdf
– Easy tips for maintaining memory function.pdf
– Does your memory suck.pdf
– Caffeine and your memory.pdf
[Download not found]