The Intuit Payment Gateway extension provides an advanced payment integration for WooCommerce while providing the security and reliability that comes with using Intuit for payment processing. This extension supports merchants using an Intuit Payments account for eCommerce processing.
Intuit Payments provides increased security in payment processing, as customer credit card information is tokenized before being sent through your server, meeting the lower level PCI SAQ A-EP compliance level. The customer doesn’t see a difference in the checkout process, but payment data is more secure behind the scenes.
Let your customers save their credit cards and bank accounts to their WooCommerce account for fast and easy checkout. Includes full support for WooCommerce Subscriptions!
The Intuit Payment Gateway extension allows you to keep the customer on your site for the checkout process, allowing you maximum control over checkout so that you can test and implement the most effective experience for your store. An SSL certificate is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customers’ credit card information is secure.
Why Use Intuit Payments
- Process refunds/voids automatically from within WooCommerce
- Capture prior authorized transactions right from the WooCommerce edit order screen
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them NEW
- Automatically capture transactions when order status changes to a paid status NEW
- Full Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Full support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Supports Intuit Payments client-side tokenization for improved security, meeting PCI SAQ A-EP compliance standards NEW
- Accepts eChecks with Intuit Payments account NEW
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Adds a mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Customers can add saved payment methods to their accounts without going through the checkout
- Customers can add a nickname for a saved payment method to make checkout even smoother NEW
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic errors
- Customers never leave your site during checkout
- Accept Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s, JCB