WordPress Plugins: Comment & Subscribe Plugin
Stop Letting ‘Hot Prospects’ Leave Your Site Without Opting In To Your Mailing List With The Simple Solution That Encourages Your Biggest Fans To Take Action !
You know it’s true: Your mailing list is your most valuable asset, and growing that list is very likely among your most important tasks.
Time was, an opt-in form near the top of the page that promised little more than a regular newsletter was enough to generate leads. But no more.
Now you’re encouraged to place multiple forms on your page:
In your header
In your sidebar
After each post
On a separate “squeeze page”
In a pop-up
And even in the middle of your posts!
But all of those forms – while they sometimes work – are missing an important
Some Visitors Are Just More Likely To Sign Up Than Others !
It’s true. Not everyone who lands on your site is interested in joining your list. That’s why you test your opt-in incentives, study your visitors’ demographics, and spend hours on keyword research – just so you can attract the people for whom your content resonates the most !
We’re Blind To Opt-In Forms
Just as we’ve learned to ignore the sidebar form and the pop-up form and click away from the squeeze page, even the bottom-of-the-post form is suffering from our lack of awareness.
But if we’re taking the time to leave a comment, we’re clearly engaged with the content and the page. We’re paying attention. We’re seeing everything.
So how can you, the blogger in search of a larger mailing list, ensure your commenter is offered the best chance to join your list?
Connect Your Commenting System To Your Mailing List Provider
Sounds simple doesn’t it? The fact is, it’s one of the most effective methods for growing your mailing list, and almost no one is doing it!
Of course, writing the code to make two completely separate systems talk to each other is understandably a bit much to expect from most bloggers. That’s why we’ve developed a powerful and easy-to-use plugin that allows you to capture the names and emails of your biggest fans, right at the moment of engagement.
The Comment Subscribe plugin gives your readers one-click access to your best content. With just the click of a button, commenters are automatically added to your mailing list. It really could not be any easier!
Here’s how it works:
- Visitor reads your blog post
- She expands on your thoughts or shares her experiences in the comments
- She checks a box to opt-in to your list at the same time!
- Since it’s both intuitive and easy for visitors to do, unlike filling out a form, they are far more likely to actually do it!
But even better, since it’s a WordPress plugin, it comes with a host of features you’ll love:
- Simple one-click installation – no databases or cPanel or FTP access required
- No complicated set-up – just connect your autoresponder and the plugin does the rest
- No need to touch any cryptic code, create an “app” or hunt down your list ID
- Set custom call to action to speak directly to YOUR readers
- Easy native connection to AWeber means you have total control
- Simple cut and paste form code connects virtually any other autoresponder service
- Connect to any of your mailing lists just by choosing from the drop-down menu
- Secure connection with AWeber means you don’t expose your list details to the public