Stop losing customers to other businesses in your area
Every day, people search for stores or businesses nearby. They want to find directions, opening hours and contact details.
Are you not on top of their search results? Then you’re losing customers to the competition in your area.
Stop worrying about how to get to that top position. Let the Local SEO plugin take care of it for you.
What exactly does the Local SEO plugin do for me?
- It tells Google everything it needs to know to put you on top in local search results
- It enhances your contact page, so your online visitors actually make it to your place
- It optimizes your local SEO for one or more locations, and you can easily add a store finder
1. It tells Google everything it needs to know
Google likes it when you tell it a little bit about yourself:
- Name of your business
- Type of business
- Physical location
- Opening hours
But just putting this information on your contact page won’t do the trick.
You’ll need this data in Schema.org as well, so Google sees it on every single page.
The Local SEO plugin takes care of all that technical stuff for you under the hood:
- KML File generation and automatically adding these to your XML sitemap (needed for Google)
- Address output in Schema.org format
- Showing opening hours (with Schema.org output)
- Showing Google Maps instantly on your website, including a route planner
- Submitting all of this technical data to Google
So no worries if this specialized local SEO stuff sounds confusing: the Local SEO plugin fixes it for you.