eBooks Online: Internet Marketing Metrics
Discover The 8 Most Important Metrics In Your Online Business So You Can Ensure You’ll Always Know What’s Working And What’s Not”!
You’ll Find Out The Tips, Techniques And Exact Steps To Take To Finally Get The Results You Deserve!
Wondering why you’re not making sales?
Do you know where all your leads are coming from?
Which sites are actually sending you sending?
These are essential and important metrics you need to know, or else you’re steering blindly.
Know Your Numbers!
They say that ‘that which is measured, grows’.
That is to say that the simple act of measuring some metric or other can be enough to help that metric improve.
This is true for weight loss, where simply weighing yourself regularly can help the pounds fall off and of course it is true of digital marketing.
If you are not measuring the progress of your website or the growth, then there is no way for you to apply the scientific method to ensure that it continues on an upward trajectory.
Without measuring, you have no way of knowing what’s working and what isn’t and you are essentially flying blind!
How Do You Get Started?
Measuring the success of a website is something that requires a certain science in itself.
What precisely should you be measuring?
What are the most important metrics?
And how do these numbers work together to provide a detailed understanding of your traffic and your success?
That’s what I’ve put together in my brand new guide.
Introducing … Internet Marketing Metrics ….
Here’s what you’ll discover in this guide:
– Find out the 8 most important metrics for your website.
– A metric you should be tracking if you want to find out whether your site is engaging or not.
– How to measure your conversion rate. How many sales are you getting from the traffic your site is generating?
– Do you know your customer lifetime value (CLV)? It’s an important metric to know how much a customer is worth in your business.
– Which sites, social networks and platforms are sending you the most traffic? You’ll find out how to track this metric.
– How to calculate your ROI (Return On Investment) so you know where to put your money and where not to.
– Top tips to making sure you’re investing your time and money into the right sources.
– And much, much more!
[Download not found]